Why this Workshop?
Everyone has dreams and goals. Achieving personal and professional goals, however, requires planning and action. Learning how to manage time and set realistic goals will increase your chance of success in every area of your life.
Many a time human beings do go directionless .There are many around who are busy and more busy doing nothing. Everyone aspires to be successful-However very few reach there. Achieving is directly proportional to Goal setting.
This workshop will discuss on how to decide on Goals - the process on achieving the same - Decide on long term and short term goals – and most importantly how to design your own Goal Book. Following the advice in this course will help increase your productivity and help you achieve your goals effectively.
Objectives of the Workshop
To introduce, review and discuss the following aspects:
- Procrastination. Why is it important to overcome it?
- The four P’s of Goal Setting
- The process of game dynamics in Goal Setting
- Importance of time management in Goal Setting
- Tips for effective Goal Setting
- Setting SMART Goals
- Mistakes in Goal Setting and handling them
Benefits of attending the Workshop
By the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Define body language
- Relate to the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language.
- Interpret basic body language movements.
- Recognize common mistakes when interpreting body language.
- Interpret own body language and what you are communicating.
- Practice effective body language skills.