Why this Workshop?
Team Management is the administration and management of a group of people assigned to perform a task or function in an organisation. None can achieve anything alone. Team work leads to synergy and hence much better results.
Motivation is the word derived from the word ’motive’ which means needs, desires, wants or drives within the individuals. It is the process of stimulating people to actions to accomplish the goals
This workshop explores the concept of team, ways to create and Motivate everyone to bring in the best of effort leading to enhanced results
Objectives of the Workshop
To introduce, review and discuss the following aspects:
- Different types of Teams
- How to develope a team-the stages-Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing.
- Role of a team member –Role of the team leader
- What are the biggest motivators
- Maslow’s theory-need hierarchy and Motivational factors.
- Different Motivational Techniques
Benefits of attending the Workshop
By the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the concept of Team Work and Team Management
- Cite a few facts & lessons from stories on team work
- Associate with Team Building and Team Management and certain factors to successful performance of a team
- Classify different types of teams and Identify the characteristics of an Effective Team
- Describe the concept of Motivation & the Motivation Process
- Compare the various theories on Motivation
- Interpret the different types of Motivation
- Explain a few de-motivating factors and cite a few steps to motivate others